The 5 Pillars Project
The 5 Pillars of Confident Cashflow Project
Designed to follow our 5 Pillars of Confident Cashflow Review, the ‘5 Pillars Project’ gives you ultimate peace of mind that your business is following a best practice approach to credit management.
It removes the stress associated with continual late payment or a lack of knowledge about the risk profile of your clients.
During the project, we work collaboratively with you through several stages:
Stage 1: Information Gathering
- A detailed exploration of all areas of the business included in the 5 Pillars Framework
- Review the need for customer information/account application forms etc
Stage 2: Drafting a Credit Policy and related documents, reporting formats and procedures
- Full suite of documentation to be drafted, based on findings from review and information gathering stage of Project
- Updates to Terms & Conditions
Stage 3: Consultation with appropriate stakeholders
- Ensure full buy-in and true adoption from management and any regular users of the policy
- Make any necessary revisions
Stage 4: Finalise and approve Credit Policy and related documents
- Answer any outstanding queries
- Sign off all materials
Stage 5: Implementation
- Launch new policy
- Consider communications required and audiences
- Is training required?
Stage 6: Monitor, review, revise
- Monthly check-ins for 6-month duration
- Further support can be arranged if desired